Hello,

My name is Dylan Campbell, I am a graduate student at UMass Amherst in the MS Geography program, and currently enrolled in a Water Geographies Course.

I am the early stages of doing a water-related project about reservoirs in Metrowest Massachusetts, and plan on making a story map with Arc to show over a timeline when the reservoirs were built, when they became defunct as drinking water supplies, and when (if at all) they became repurposed.

Part of this project requires us to have an audience, and I am looking for someone who works in a water- to discuss my idea with, and then review my final project. Any and all feedback is welcomed.

If you have any further questions for me or what my project entails, email is the best way to contact me: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for reading and your consideration