All,

We were facing a similar question this morning and have been working on developing a service for the GEFS ‘spaghetti’ tracks.

Right now we’re writing them to GeoJSON that gets updated every six hours, which meets our internal needs.  We’re happy to share, so if anyone else is interested in access let me know and we can get you set up.   The attached image shows what they look like (blue lines)

If I hear from a lot of folks that a feature service is easier, we’ll look into getting one set up.

Best,

Kelly

Kelly Knee
Director of Coastal Hazard Services - RPS ASA
55 Village Square Drive
South Kingstown, RI 02879-8248
USA
Tel: +1 (401) 789-6224