From: Rhode Island Geographic Information System List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heidi Blank
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 11:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RIGIS User Group meeting December 1st - call for speakers

Hi Everyone,

On December 1st  RIGIS will be will be having its User Group meeting from 4-7pm at the Gas Lamp Grille (206 Thames St, Newport, RI).

Our agenda for the event is:

4:00 – 4:30           Registration & Networking

4:30 – 5:30           Lightning talks - open topics

5:30 – 6:00           Networking break

6:00 – 7:00           Panel discussion on Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4) and GIS

We have a fabulous panel put together to discuss Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4) and GIS. Also, we are currently still looking for a few more speakers to give lighting talks. If you are interested in giving a lighting talk please contact me or one of our other committee members, David DosReis [log in to unmask], Michele Giorgianni [log in to unmask], or Shane White [log in to unmask].

Also if you could please take a quick moment and let us know through the following survey if you are planning to attend we would really appreciate it.

Attendance Survey Form: https://goo.gl/forms/EcThON0del8OUak82

Thank you and we all look forward to seeing you on December 1st.

Heidi

[log in to unmask]" align="left" hspace="12" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_2">Heidi S. Blank, GISP

Senior Project Manager

Hilltop Northeast Enterprises, LLC

Cell phone: (401)481-1434

Email: [log in to unmask]