Thanks for all your work Cary, there was some really interesting stuff.

On 11/17/2016 12:32 PM, Chadwick, Cary wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

I want to thank everyone who came out to the CT GIS Day event yesterday. I think it was a huge success, mostly because of you all! Congratulations to our poster award winners listed below. You can check out their posters as well as photos from the event on the CT GIS Day webpage and CT GIS User Network Twitter feed.

Best Student Poster: Amy Kulikowski, Southern Connecticut State University – Colony Collapse Disorder in Connecticut
Best Overall Poster: Mark Hoover, Connecticut Metropolitan Council of Governments – Building a Pedestrian Multimodal Network in the Greater Bridgeport Region

Thanks again to everyone who made GIS Day possible. If you’d like to be involved in our 2017 event, please let me know!

Cary

Cary Chadwick, Geospatial Educator
University of Connecticut

Center for Land use Education and Research (CLEAR)

UConn Extension

1066 Saybrook Rd., PO Box 70

Haddam, CT 06438

PHONE: 860-345-5216

http://clear.uconn.edu
http://cteco.uconn.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]" height="66" border="0" width="188">

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html

--
Liz Crutcher, GIS Coordinator, Southeastern CT Council of Governments, 860-889-2324