Greetings colleagues and friends,

It is getting to be that time of year again, when we collectively scratch our heads and ask, "where can I find that spatial gift for someone special?" I have once again stumbled upon some great resources for you (I receive no compensation for this from any site or company, I promise you) to purchase that geo-themed present for them to excitedly unwrap and treasure forever! The first site has the kiddies in mind - https://www.fatbraintoys.com/toys/toy_categories/history_geography/geography/ (my kids will be enjoying the "Earth In My Room" soon enough!). And for those of us who are "kids at heart" with a touch of gray (some of us more than others), I was recently turned on to http://www.replogleglobestore.com/default.asp. I wish each of you a happy holiday season- may they be festive, fun, and fulfilling!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad Dymkowski, GISP
GIS Manager
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

PRIME3SG: the Technology division of PRIME AE Group, Inc.
55 Capital Blvd. | 2nd Floor | Rocky Hill, Connecticut 06067
P:860 436 5600 ext 6402 | D: 860 516 6402  | C: 860 657 6108
An ENR Top 500 Company

Connecting. Creating. Conserving. Community.
www.prime3sg.com<http://www.prime3sg.com/>

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html