Hi Everyone,

Actually, I don't know whether it is the right place to send this email. Sorry to bother others.

I am a graduate student at UCONN, from China. My oral English is not very good. I need some help to improve my English.
Although I can communicate using English, however, it still has lots of problems. So I need help from Native English speakers. One problem for me is the lack of environment to communicate using English, since most of my friends are Chinese.

I will be in Storrs about three years. If you want to learn Chinese or  computer sciences knowledge, I can help you. For example, we can schedule a time to have a conversation(non-formal form).

Any suggestion are welcome. Looking forward to getting your reply.

Please contact me with email:  [log in to unmask]

Thank you. Have good final exams.

Best Wishes
WG

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html