GIS Day is two weeks from today (but you already know that, right?). Sharpie it into those calendars - CT GIS Day is Wednesday, November 16 at Southern Connecticut State University. We have a great day planned.  This year's event features professional panels, interactive discussions, a keynote address, poster and vender social and an outdoor UAV (drone) demonstration. Take a peek at the agenda below and visit the CT GIS User Network website<http://ctgis.uconn.edu/about/GISday.htm> for more information. Also, please take a minute to let us know if you can make it<https://form.jotform.com/62844512037150> (link works this time). We want to be sure we have enough coffee and donuts to go around.

What's on Tap:
Morning Schedule:
Welcome Address
GIS Professionals Panel & Discussion
Vendor High Fives & Poster Social, Poster Awards
Keynote Address: "Geographic Storytelling: Adding Physical Context to our Local Communities" - Carlos Virgen, Digital News Director, The Day
Afternoon Schedule:
Election Analysis Presentation & Panel
GIS in Education, Geomentor Program
UAV (Drones) Panel & Outdoor Demo

NEURISA Mappy Hour to Follow Conclusion of GIS Day Event

IMPORTANT! We are looking for poster submissions for this event. There are great prizes! Please fill out this brief web form<https://form.jotform.com/62436071624149> to let us know you're planning on bringing a poster so we can plan accordingly. If you are a vendor and would like to participate in the social hour, please contact me or Michael Funaro<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information.

Thanks for your attention. Be on the lookout for next week's email and please spread the word. =)

Cary Chadwick
Education Chair,
CT GIS User Network

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html