Dear Students and Scholars,

Today is election day! Who do you want to become the next U.S. president? Come cast your ballot today at ISSS, until 5 pm. We will announce the winner of the international student and scholar selection for U.S. president on our website. Did you know that we don’t vote directly for President? Want to learn about how the U.S. election system works? Check out this video about the U.S. Electoral College: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9H3gvnN468

International Chat, Wednesday, 3-4 pm. ISSS, Storrs.

Come and meet with other international student and scholars for a group chat to discuss whatever is on your mind!

Travel Signature Week – November 14 - 18

Next week ISSS is providing walk-in travel signatures during the following times. You must bring your most current I-20 or DS-2019 form, your full time enrollment verification (from the Registrar) and a completed travel signature request form. Regional campus students can call the UConn Registrar office in Storrs (860-486-3331) to have their enrollment verification emailed or mailed to you. Walk in travel signatures can be requested on the following days/times:

Storrs campus, ISSS: 11/14-18. Monday: 1-3:30, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9-11:30, Friday: 1 -3:30

GBLC: November 16, 8 – 4 pm, Room 102

Stamford: November 14, 10-2, Room 113

Law School: November 17, 1-4, Library Room 517

There are also post-completion OPT and pre-completion Practical Training workshops for international students who are interested to do internships in the upcoming year. Sign up at www.icworkshops.uconn.edu .

Thank you and have a great week!

Rae Alexander
Director

International Student and Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu
www.facebook.com/UConnISSS | ISSS Walk-In Advising:
MON: 1  - 3:30 pm TUES: 9 - 11:30 am WED: 9  - 11:30 am THURS: 9  - 11:30 am FRI: 1  - 3:30 pm