Dear students and scholars,

This email is a follow-up to my prior announcement about ISSS advisors for designated schools/programs (i.e. who you should contact if you have a question, based on your program of study). I did not include School of Law, School of Social Work and graduate School of Pharmacy advisors in my prior email. Please find the full international advisor assignments, including these schools, below:

Sarah Manning: CLAS undergraduate programs, UCAELI (ESL) [log in to unmask]

Annie Casarella: All other undergraduate programs, Pharm D [log in to unmask]

Neena Kapoor: CLAS, Education, Pharmacy graduate programs [log in to unmask]

Maximilian Kort: CANHR, Fine Arts, Nursing, Law, Social Work and all Exchange Students [log in to unmask]

Jennifer King: Engineering graduate programs [log in to unmask]

Rae Alexander: Business graduate programs [log in to unmask] (temporary)

Arthur Galinat: Visiting scholars [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

Rae Alexander
Director

International Student and Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu
www.facebook.com/UConnISSS | ISSS Walk-In Advising:
MON: 1  - 3:30 pm TUES: 9 - 11:30 am WED: 9  - 11:30 am THURS: 9  - 11:30 am FRI: 1  - 3:30 pm