Thank you Thad

If someone wants to map for the holidays they can become a Google local guide for free and post street view images to the shared open Google maps API.

Geocaching or Geocoding can be done for no charge and shared from Google Maps also. Everyone have a safe and prosperous GIS based Holidays.

Thank you

Nic

Nicholas E. Berkun, Director
North Guilford Studios (NGS)