Hello Everyone – Just sending a repost of the upcoming Skillathon info, in case you weren't in the first mailing...

Important: Registration deadline is January 6, 2017, no late entries can be accepted!

The 2017 4-H Skillathon information and registration sheets are archived here on our ListServ.  Please look it over and get your registrations to me by January 6th.

How to access all the ListServ emails:

I will NOT ACCEPT late entries this year as I have left very minimal turnaround time from the due date to the event.  I need to let the workshop presenters know the numbers so I can't add late registrations after January 6th.   Thanks for your understanding.  I will take these forms back via email at [log in to unmask] and via fax at 860-345-3357 – or they can be turned in at the 4-H office.

Emily