Hello Everyone – and please have a safe and joyous holiday season!

Attached you will find the 2017 4-H skillathon information and registration sheets.  Please look it over and get your registrations to me by 1/6/17.  I will NOT ACCEPT late entries this year as I have left very minimal turnaround time from the due date to the event.  I need to let the workshop presenters know the numbers so I cannot be adding people on after January 6th.   Thanks for your understanding.  I will take these forms back via email at [log in to unmask] and via fax at 860-345-3357 – or they can be turned in at the 4-H office.

Thank you all for your continued participation!  If you receive this message twice, we are testing out the new database and that will mean you are correctly in the system!  A gentle reminder that you should complete your on line registration renewal by January 1.

Happy Holidays!

Emily