Hello 4-H Leaders and Members,

Attached is the re-enrollment directions for 2016/2017 if you have not yet re-enrolled.  If you have new members in your clubs I can send you the directions for first time enrollment please just email me!

Please look at the attachment and closely follow the instructions.  It is new to everyone so go slowly and don't get frustrated.  If you have specific questions please let me know.

Everyone needs to be re-enrolled by January 1, 2017 if possible!  Please take a few moments and get it done.

From the entire 4-H Staff please have a warm, safe and joyous holiday season!

Emily