Hi Aaron,

The attribute f

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Aaron Kardon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Phil,

  Have you tried to get the value directly from the line value in the back of the database?  Whenever I have used and geodatabase it usually does an automatic area calculation.  Sorry to bring up the simple solution to the issue, but I find it is best to start easy before going into harder measures.  Especially when there is no online solution.

Enjoy,

Aaron M. Kardon, P.P., A.I.C.P.

Senior Planner

Middlesex County Department of Planning – Development Review Section

Middlesex County Administration Building

75 Bayard Street, 5th Floor

New Brunswick, N.J. 08901

Phone: (732) 745-4006

Fax: (732) 745-8443