So yesterday, I sent out an email about the release of a new version of ArcGIS Online that came out last week. This new version has some great new capabilities. However, like all new software versions, it is not without its issues. One of my friends on another GIS list sent this one over to me yesterday.

If you are using the Basic Viewer App, your labels for a feature service may not display anymore. Esri is aware of this issue and has logged it as a bug (BUG-000101571). They also point out that the all apps get updated periodically to reflect new code and capabilities, so if you are using a template application please make sure you are using the most current version. In this case, my friend was using a retired version of the Basic Viewer app.

If you know of any other bugs with this new version of ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS 10.5, please let me know.

eGIS Associates, Inc.

[log in to unmask] | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 0021 | 678-672-8970 Direct Dial

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System Design Associate

Order my book Learning ArcGIS Pro now!

B04578_MockupCover_Normal_

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html