Hello folks,

NOAA's 2014 coastal orthoimagery was pushed out yesterday evening and is
now available through Digital Coast <https://coast.noaa.gov/digitalcoast/>.
This 3-band data set was collected to support NOAA's Environmental
Sensitivity Index shoreline mapping update and has a spatial resolution of
15 cm.

Here are the direct links to the data sets:

2014 Maine/New Hampshire Natural Color 8 Bit Imagery
<https://coast.noaa.gov/dataviewer/#/imagery/search/where:id=6202>
2014 Massachusetts/Rhode Island Natural Color 8 Bit Imagery
<https://coast.noaa.gov/dataviewer/#/imagery/search/where:id=6201>
2014 Connecticut/Long Island Natural Color 8 Bit Imagery
<https://coast.noaa.gov/dataviewer/#/imagery/search/where:id=6204>
2014 New York/New Jersey Natural Color 8 Bit Imagery
<https://coast.noaa.gov/dataviewer/#/imagery/search/where:id=6203>

Users can download image subsets (with custom formats, projections, etc.)
through the Data Access Viewer but there's a 20 Gb limit per request. Bulk
downloads of the original tiles are also possible.

I also wanted to let you know that we added the imagery to our 3-band,
8-bit image service
<https://imagery.coast.noaa.gov/arcgis/rest/services/Imagery/3Band_RGB_8Bit_Imagery/ImageServer>.
Since the image service includes numerous missions covering the entire
country, you may want to create a filter (in AGOL) or build a definition
query (in ArcGIS Desktop). You can do this a number of ways, but using the
mission IDs might be the simplest and are listed here:

   - ME/NH: *6202*
   - MA/RI: *6201*
   - CT/LI: *6204*
   - NY/NJ: *6203*

We will also post the oblique imagery that was collected as part of this
project, so please check back. And if you're browsing Digital Coast, don't
forget to look for the latest lidar and land cover data...more are being
added all the time.

Cheers,
Jamie

--
Jamie Carter, GISP
Sr. Remote Sensing Analyst, The Baldwin Group