Hi!

I’m hiring!  I have an open position in IT for a Geospatial role.

Please refer to the job description here: https://careers.travelers.com/job/7030225/it-manager-geospatial-hartford-ct/

In summary, I’m looking for a Team Lead – someone that can deliver our applications and capabilities to our users using our enterprise ESRI GIS, leading a team of 3 other resources.  This is an IT-focused position, but there is exposure directly to the business user and business use cases.  Our enterprise Geospatial group consists of both business-focused and IT-focused roles, and we work closely together with the customers in each business unit to solve their geospatial needs.  And we have all the cool ESRI tools!

This position is open in Hartford and in St. Paul.  I’d prefer someone local to either city (moving expenses could be negotiated – I’m not involved in that process).

If you have any questions, please contact me directly to discuss.

Thanks!

Jen

Jennifer Vasi | Director – Geospatial | EBIA Technology

Travelers

1 Tower Square | PB01-111

Hartford, CT  06183

W: 860.466.4210   M: 919.491.8705

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication and all copies.

TRVDiscDefault::1201