Hi Everyone,

*TODAY *RIGIS will be will be holding its User Group meeting from 4-7pm at
the Gas Lamp Grille (206 Thames St, Newport, RI).  If you have not yet
already, please let us know if you'll be coming by answering this one
question survey <https://goo.gl/forms/qAQs55QFOY7vhcMN2>.

We have a great evening planned, our agenda is:

4:00 – 4:30           Registration & Networking
4:30 – 5:30           Lightning talks

   - Deborah Landi, GZA  - “Brining GIS Into the Design World and Back
   Again”
   - Jon Langstaff, EagleView Pictometry - “Pictometry Today”
   - Michael Funaro, Latitude Geographics - TBD
   - Peter Fay, Brown University – “Brown University Facilities Map”
   - Mike Parkin, MIT - TBD
   - Mike Dolye, Hilltop Northeast Enterprises -  “Accuracy Revisited, and
   the need for true planimetric data”

5:30 – 6:00           Networking break
6:00 – 7:00           Panel discussion on Municipal Separate Storm Sewer
Systems (MS4) and GIS

   - Maria Giarrusso , City of Cranston
   - Ed Tally, City of Cranston
   - Darren Mackiewicz, CDM Smith for Town of South Kingstown
   - Kevin Aguiar, Beta Group

If you have any questions about this event please contact me or one of our
other committee members, David DosReis [log in to unmask], Heidi
Blank [log in to unmask], or Shane White [log in to unmask]

And a special thanks to our sponsors for making this event possible!

[image: appgeo logo-01.png]

On behalf of our committee we look forward to seeing you *TODAY *at the
User Group meeting.
~Michele

*Michele Giorgianni, GISP*
*Senior Project Manager*
860-339-4254 Direct | 860-643-4401 Main
Applied Geographics, Inc.
Commerce Center One
333 East River Drive, Suite 505
East Hartford, CT 06108
www.AppGeo.com
*Celebrating our 25th Anniversary *

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise