This might be of interest to students and postdocs.

From: Okoudjou, Kasso <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 5:30 PM
Subject: FFT 2017

Dear friends and colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to the upcoming 2017 February
Fourier Talks at the University of Maryland, and, in particular, the
poster session for graduate students and postdocs.

Poster presenters are provided with full funding to attend the
conference (i.e., hotel room and up to $300 towards transportation
costs - possibly more if funds are available).

I was hoping you would encourage appropriate students and postdocs at
your university to present. They may apply by sending a title and
abstract to [log in to unmask]

Happy holidays,

Best regards,

Kasso