Hello Middlesex County 4-H

Attached you will find the information for the food show.  CLUBS - should send their registration in together on one sheet.  INDIVIDUALS, may compete in the special contest & poster or do a display in their age category if they wish.

You must be present that day if you have a display table.  You do not have to be present to have a special contest or poster - however, you must have someone to bring it and set it up for you.

Thank you to all the Food Show Committee members for their hard work to plan this special event!

If you have questions please email them to me.  Know I am out of the office next week for the CWF Inauguration Trip.

Emily