This is going to the 4-H Fair Distribution Lists (with further distribution to county members) - we are sending this out to all distribution lists as the email contains ways everyone can get involved with the planning of this year's fair, not just the elected officers/mentors.

We have a scheduled 4-H Fair Officer/Mentor meeting this coming Friday, January 13 (at church in Northford) – this will be for elected officers and mentors only as we will be continuing the training and planning process started in November.

Our first full 4-H Fair meeting is scheduled for Friday, February 5 and will be held at the St.  Andrews Church in  Northford.  Attached to this email is the updated 2017 Officer/Mentor listing with dates for all important fair gatherings.

We will be forming three committees -  to help out with publicity and a second one to help with the ribbons and a third to help plan the Dog Show.  If you are interested in helping out with any of these committees, please reply to this email with your name and phone number and which committee you are interested in.

We are looking for names of potential judges, superintendents and managers in all departments – please reply email if you can help out or want more information.

If you received a check for a contest prize, sponsorship contest or reimbursement - please cash it right away (no later than 1/27/17).  Also, the books are being closed for 2016 - if you have payments that need to be made - turn them in at tonight's meeting or email to Bernadette with a completely filled out treasurer request.  I have attached  her email to this mailing - hit reply all and Emily and Peg  will get a copy along with Bernadette.

Plans for Fairbook Changes
Options to submit changes:
In person - Jan or Feb fair meetings
Mail - 8 Orchard Rd, East Haddam, CT  06423
Digital - [log in to unmask]

Suggest that edits be made in one of last year's books. If you need a digital copy - contact Pamela directly.

Feb Meeting is the deadline for paper/hard copy submissions.  Absolutely NO changes will be accepted after the March meeting. If this is going to be a problem, contact Peggy, Emily, or Pamela ASAP.

Peggy & Emily