Attached is the information on the
UConn Women's game we have tickets for!

Our fan experience is still in the works so stay tuned for that - its looking like it will be a high five tunnel for our 4-H members! (age will depend on NCAA recruiting limits - older members may be treated as adults).

The tickets are now in the Middlesex County office so come on down and get some for your family/friends who want to attend.

Tickets are only $20!

Tickets must be purchased through the office and paid for at the time you receive them.

Checks can be made out to Middlesex County 4-H Advisory Committee. Instructions on when to arrive and where to meet will follow to those who purchase tickets.

This is going to be awesome! Cant wait to see everyone there!

Emily