Good Morning and Happy New Year!

I am looking for recommendations on the best map plotter to purchase for printing GIS products. I am sure this group has a wide array of plotter makes and models and am looking to hear from you what works the best.  Thanks!

Chris

Capt. Christopher Renshaw, M.S.

University of Connecticut Fire Department

Office of Emergency Management

126 North Eagleville Road

Storrs CT, 06269

Phone: 860.486.6068

Inline image 1

The content of this message may include personnel or medical files and/or records that have been compiled in connection with the detection or investigation of a criminal or medical incident. This email and the information contained within should not be shared with anyone other than its intended recipient(s) unless authorization is obtained from the sender.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html