Dear International Students,
Lots of individuals and organizations have signed up to perform and share their culture at WorldFest 2017! UConn Taiko, Mexican Student Association, TARANG, Sha Ru Conn, BAILE, Polish Cultural Society, Bangladeshi Student Association, UConn Hillel, and many more are already joining us to celebrate!
What is WorldFest
WorldFest is a multicultural event that celebrates UConn's international diversity. This year, WorldFest will be held on Saturday, March 25th from 1pm-4pm in the Student Union Ballroom.
Here's a short video of what WorldFest has been in past years:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg31RXnmoYA
Ways to Participate
Participate however you want!

  *   Walk the Runway - Wear traditional clothing to show off in our popular fashion show!
  *   Host a Booth or Activity - Booths can include cultural displays, activities, picture display, or anything you want! Be creative!
  *   Perform a Cultural Piece - Every year, students dance, drum, sing, and celebrate their culture up on stage!
  *   Volunteer to Help Out - Join us in planning to make WorldFest amazing this year!
  *   Join us to Celebrate - We're looking forward to seeing you there!
How to Sign Up
If you are interested in participating or have questions, contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Best,
Max

Maximilian Kort (Mr.)
International Advisor, DSO/ARO
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT
GLOBAL AFFAIRS
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855  |  FAX: 860.486.5800
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://isss.uconn.edu<http://isss.uconn.edu/>
http://isss.uconn.edu<http://isss.uconn.edu/>  | www.facebook.com/UConnISSS<http://www.facebook.com/UConnISSS> | ISSS Walk-In Advising: MON - FRI:  1:00 - 3:30 pm