Tuesday, January 17
ISSS Guide to Driving, Getting a License and Buying a Car
Storrs Campus
11:30 a.m., Student Union 410
OR
3:30 p.m., Student Union 221
If you are a new or returning international student or scholar, who would like to drive while in the U.S., we invite you to attend this informative session on the process. This presentation will be given twice on one day, to accommodate more students.

Wednesday, January 18
Welcome Back Coffee Hour
Storrs Campus
Join us at ISSS for coffee and conversation; meet new students and scholars, and see old friends. Coffee hour will be held weekly on Wednesdays, 2-4 pm, at Storrs campus in the International Center.

Wednesday, January 25
ISSS Services Day
Storrs Campus
1:00 pm- 3:00 pm
New and returning students and scholars who have jobs (including Graduate Assistantships) and need to apply for a Social Security Number can submit their application at the ISSS office on this day. We will send more information on what to bring in a future email.

Monday, January 30 - Friday, February 3
INTERNSHIP & CO-OP WEEK
 Internship & Co-op Week will take place from January 30th - February 3rd. Each day will feature programming targeted at helping students find, apply, and prepare for internship and co-op opportunities. On Monday, January 30th, join us for the Internship Showcase & Bootcamp, and help us celebrate our undergraduate and graduate student interns! This event will take place from 5-6 PM in the Wilbur Cross South Reading Room. Come hear from UConn students who have interned at various organizations across the country!

Wednesday, February 1
INTERNSHIP & CO-OP FAIR
Finally, on Wednesday, February 1st, from 11 AM - 3 PM in the Student Union 3rd Floor, attend the Internship & Co-op Fair to connect with employers looking to meet potential interns.

Other Updates:
Schedule Updates: ISSS will close briefly during Orientation on Monday, January 16 from 12 pm -1:30 pm.

Walk In Advising: Starting Monday, January 16th, ISSS Walk In Advising services will be available every weekday in the afternoon from 1:00 to 3:30 pm. This is a change from last semester's schedule, when walk-in advising services took place in the morning on certain days of the week.

We look forward to seeing you next week!
Arthur Galinat
Associate Director
International Student & Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT
GLOBAL AFFAIRS
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855  |  EMAIL: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://isss.uconn.edu<http://isss.uconn.edu/>  | www.facebook.com/UConnISSS<http://www.facebook.com/UConnISSS> | ISSS Walk-In Advising: Monday - Friday 1:00- 3:30 p.m.