Good Afternoon,

We are currently looking to hire GIS Field Technician(s), Full Time and Internship opportunities available.
Info is below,

We are seeking qualified applicants to expand our team to include a full-time Field Technician.  Essential functions involve field and office related tasks such as asset inventories, condition assessments data analysis and GIS mapping.  The Field Technician will support data development for municipal and state asset management projects throughout New England.

The main responsibilities:
•	Assist in the collection of field data, asset inspections and field measurements, including but not limited to opening catch basins, manholes and other structures.
•	Work cooperatively with other office staff and/or Project Managers to complete assigned work
Skills Required:
•	Ability to communicate with other and work in a team environment
•	Strong problem solving skills
•	High attention to detail
•	Proficient with current technology (i.e. tablets, smart phones, laptops, etc)
Preferred Education and Experience:
•	Associate’s degree (or higher) in Engineering, Environmental Resources, GIS, or a related field
•	Valid driver’s license is a must
•	Working knowledge using ESRI’s ArcGIS Desktop, MS Access, GPS equipment and AutoCAD is a plus
•	Knowledge of GPS concepts and data collection protocols

How to apply:
Submit resume to [log in to unmask], referencing job code 17-GISFT-01TG. BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Candidates must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.

About BETA Group, Inc.
BETA Group, Inc., a multi-office Engineering firm, was established in 1982 and has grown to become a regional leader in the fields of Transportation Engineering, Civil/Site Engineering, Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Landscape Architecture, GIS/Asset Management, and the Environmental Sciences. Due to our continued growth for over 30 years, we have immediate openings for professionals ready to accelerate their career track.

BETA has offices in Lincoln, RI; Norwood, MA; Hartford, CT; Manchester, NH; and Chicopee, MA and employs a staff of over 140 including Engineers, Scientists, Planners, Landscape Designers, GIS Analysts and Construction Managers. BETA is an AA/EOE Employer and offers an exceptional compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, flexible spending accounts and ESOP options.

Thanks,

Barry Lrriviere