Hi there,

I’m interested in New Hampshire 1950-60s historical aerial imagery. My area of interest is very large and would include hundreds of tiles.

Non-georeferenced tiles are available via government portals like USGS EarthExplorer but my AOI is so large it would include hundreds or thousands of tiles making georeferencing prohibitive. (There’s popup info on USGS site that include coordinates but I can’t figure out any way to bulk acquire this attribute data in a way that could help automate georeferencing them.)

Georeferenced tiles are available for purchase from NETR/historicaerials.com.

Please let me if you have any leads on acquiring georeferenced formats of this historical aerial imagery – either for free or purchase.

Thank you!

Jane Miller
GIS Manager

PAL
The Public Archaeology Laboratory, Inc.
Cultural Resource Management
26 Main Street
Pawtucket, RI 02860

401.728.8780  main
401.728.8784  fax
401.288.6335  direct

508.463.5974  cell
www.palinc.com

NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately reply to the sender and delete the message from your email system. Thank you.