This is going to the 4-H Fair Distribution Lists (with further distribution to county members):

Attached is the sponsorship materials for 2017–your participation in this campaign is critical for the success of the fair.  If you need additional hard copies, contact Emily or Peggy.

The forms have been updated and attached here. NEW THIS YEAR – we are able to collect sponsorships online!! You can sell sponsorships from $20 and up and have the purchaser make payments on line.  Give the following address to anyone interested: https://mnh4-hfair.eventbrite.com

Make sure you have anyone purchasing a sponsorship through you on line acknowledge you as the 4-H member or you will not receive credit.

We will have 2 turn in dates – the 4-H Fair meetings on March 3 and April 7.  Both meetings are being held at the Middlesex Extension Center in Haddam.  Sponsorship packets can also be turned into both  4-H offices (either in North Haven with Peggy or in Haddam for Emily) anytime up until May 1st.  A completed report must accompany each turn-in.  Do not expect to give your sponsorships to Emily or Peggy if you bump into the at a meeting or the local store!  Large white envelopes are available at each office.

4-H just received a substantial donation from Joann Fabrics - we will be offering these items at the March meeting for a donation to the fair like we did last year.   Come early and see what we have!

4-H Volunteer Pam Walters is working closing with the sponsorship campaign and is willing to answer any questions you might have.  I have included her email here: [log in to unmask]

Peggy & Emily