Hi All,
USGS has been busy creating training videos our geospatial products. I
highly recommend the 11 minute video on hydro treated DEMs. I still receive
questions on this topic.

Hydro-treatments of DEMs training video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVIMEJiaik

There are several other training videos available on youtube. Search
instructions are as follows:

Once in youtube, use their search box to search for "national map usgs".
That should bring up many of them.

The list of and links to all training videos we've made is here:
https://training.usgs.gov/TEL/TheNationalMap/TNM-TEL-Index.html

If you have any questions, feel free to email me. Happy viewing!
Lin

--
Lin Neifert
USGS Geospatial Liaison for

802-522-8275

*The National Map <http://nationalmap.gov/>*

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html