Hello Folks,

I am supporting some CTE educators here in VT who are interested in developing an “IRC” related to GIS/GPS for kids attending Tech Centers. I did a little research and did not find any existing IRCs along those lines but wanted to check with all of you to make sure I am not missing something. Please pass along any info you have to me directly and I will share with the listserv if I learn anything.

Thanks!

Leslie

Please Note New Email : [log in to unmask]

Leslie Pelch, GISP, PMP | Outreach Coordinator

Vermont Center for Geographic Information
1 National Life Dr, Davis Bldg, 6th Floor|Montpelier, VT 05620-0501
802-882-3002
vcgi.vermont.gov

{notsecure}

Connect with us via Facebook, Twitter (@VCGI), Linked In, and our Wordpress Blog