From: VT Geographic Information System News and Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Katharine Otto
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VGIS-LISTSERV] Summer employment opportunity at SWCRPC

Hi all,

Southern Windsor County Regional Planning Commission is looking for a summer intern.  Please see attached or our website for details.

Thanks!

Katharine

Katharine Otto, AICP                              Regional Planner
Southern Windsor County Regional Planning Commission
PO Box 320, Ascutney, VT 05030              (802) 674-9201
www.swcrpc.org<http://www.swcrpc.org>                 www.facebook.com/SWCRPC<http://www.facebook.com/SWCRPC>