Our HP 850ps finally demands replacing after 12 years of service.

I'm looking for a comparable device -  looks like the T730 might be it ?
Any thoughts on that device or beyond the HP world ?
The reliability we got from our old HP was impressive.

Unfortunately because of budget constraints we are looking pretty bare bones - no multi function, 36 inch wide max.

Also, any suggestions on the best way to purchase ?
Direct from manufacturer or using a more local sales and service company ?

Thanks
Vin

Vincent Antil
The Trustees of Reservations
464 Abbott Avenue  |  Leominster, MA 0453
[log in to unmask]  |  978-840-4446  x1933