Just a reminder the CT GIS Annual Meeting is this Friday, March 31st 8:00 to Noon at the MDC Training Center, 125 Maxim Road, Hartford, CT.

Meeting details are online:

http://ctgis.uconn.edu/archive/2017_3_31.htm

We will be voting on by-law changes and new Steering Committee members.   Please follow-up on the meeting details page as we will be posting nominee bio’s shortly.

If you could also RSVP that would be great so we can anticipate refreshment needs:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nxPPi2b8SoWZnwlFjCde-ZXGUY0rdGjiC0ZWfZgqEh4

Hope to see you on Friday.

Thanks

Mark

President

Connecticut GIS User to User Network

METROCOG - Connecticut Metropolitan Council of Governments

Mark Goetz, GISP
GIS Director

203-366-5405 x27

ctmetro.org
1000 Lafayette Boulevard, Suite 925, Bridgeport, CT 06604

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html