The CTGIS Annual Meeting is scheduled for March 31st at the MDC Training Center at Maxim Rd, Hartford CT at 8AM to Noon.   Details can be viewed at:  http://ctgis.uconn.edu/

The Steering Committee is proposing changes to the by-laws that will alter the structure of the Steering Committee.   There has already been several comments and replies.   The draft by-laws can be reviewed HERE<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PDNeI2cXHzPAzaRR1Pl9mZVHEM5wjBkPsNDkVFCivGU/edit?usp=sharing>.  The by-laws are in a Google Doc that is open for suggestions/comments.   Please keep comments professional and respectful.

We would also like to hear from interested individuals for the current and pending vacancies on the Steering Committee.   We have several interested individuals.  Any interested individuals are encouraged to submit a brief bio that can be presented to the members at the Annual meeting.

Here is the list of current and proposed positions on the Steering Committee.  Available positions are highlighted.

Role

2017 Voting Status

1

Education

Cary Chadwick (Uconn)

2

Municipality

Open 3 year term

3

Non-Profit

Vacant (1 year remaining)

4

Private

Open 3 year term

5

Regional

Open 3 year term

6

State

Eric Lindquist (OPM)

7

Utility

Jim Wysor (MDC)

8

Member At Large

Meg McGaffin

9

Member At Large

Open 3 year term

10

New Member At Large

Initial 1 year term

11

New Member At Large

Initial 2 year term

12

New Member At Large

Initial 2 year term

13

New Member At Large

Initial 2 year term

14

New Member At Large

Initial 2 year term

15

New Member At Large

Initial 2 year term

16

New Member At Large

Initial 2 year term

17

New Member At Large

Initial 2 year term

18

New Member At Large

Initial 2 year term

Looking to hear back from the membership regarding the proposed by-laws and volunteers for the Steering Committee.

Thanks
Mark Goetz
President
Connecticut GIS User to User Network.

[METROCOG - Connecticut Metropolitan Council of Governments]<http://www.ctmetro.org/>
Mark Goetz, GISP
GIS Director
203-366-5405 x27
ctmetro.org<http://ctmetro.org/>
1000 Lafayette Boulevard, Suite 925, Bridgeport, CT 06604

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html