Folks,

Please find an opportunity in the D.C. metro region.  If you or know someone with GIS development experience in that area please encourage them to apply.

Innovate! Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its geospatial solutions team as a GIS Developer. Our team is looking for well-organized, self-directed applicants who have experience with the ArcGIS suite of desktop and server software as well as with developing desktop and web-based GIS applications using a variety of programming languages.

You will be responsible for working with a core team to manage large and small GIS projects for a wide range of applications. You may be called upon to assist with the design, development and maintenance of geospatial applications through concept, design, and implementation phases. Your role will also include supporting other personnel in utilizing GIS applications and software as well as interfacing with clients and teaming partners. Ideally, we are seeking a candidate that has previous experience serving federal government or other public sector clients.

See full job description at:
https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard/PublicJobPosting?id=a1K1600000EYIG6EAP

--

Cheers,

Michael Blair, GIS Developer
Innovate!, Inc. | Phone:  603.852.8139  |  Fax:  866.808.0109  |
[log in to unmask] | www.innovateteam.com

Innovate!, Inc. is a Virginia-based 8(a), Hispanic- and woman-owned business delivering Geospatial, Information Technology, Security, Business Consulting, Project Management and Executive Coaching solutions to our government and private sector clients.