Dear 4-H members and club leaders,

Our 4-H Auction is May 13 at the extension center.  This is our major fundraiser to help support county members and activities.

Please consider donating a basket, of any theme you would wish, to the auction.  Baskets can be dropped off at the 4-H office prior to the 13th.

If you or your family have items you would like to donate they can come in the week before the auction.  Please no super large items, used/dated computer equipment, clothes, or broken items.  Gentlely used items are fine.

If you have any questions please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Emily