Slight correction to the email sent out Friday.  While the sponsorship campaign for the 4-H fair officially ends May 1, we understand that some people where bringing their packets to the 4-F Fair meeting on Friday.   Since it was announced at the April Fair meeting that we would still accept sponsorship packets at the fair meeting this coming Friday, they will be accepted up until that time and you will get credit for them.  Packets must be correctly filled out - this includes your summary sheets that state who you sold sponsorships to and for how much!

Packets can be turned into the extension Center (either New Haven or Haddam) – but make sure they are complete and correct.

The 4-H Fair meeting for May 5th has had a location change.  We will meet at the church in Northford.

Peggy & Emily