Good afternoon. I am trying to do something and I'm wondering if anyone has an idea where to start... preferably with no additional software, or if anything, an Esri extension (we have Server Standard).

What I would like to do is to have Server send a map of some stuff (electric outages that are being displayed on our intranet HTML5 site - web app builder) to a file. I don't care if it's a pdf, image, whatever really. Just generate a file based on some type of condition (a query value, probably). I don't really care where that graphic comes from or what form really so long as I can get something.

The whole part is that we have some electric meters that are reporting out, so I can create a record or a value in a table based on the fact that there are new outages. I want a query to detect that record or value, and create a graphic of the map. So that graphic would be inserted into an email and sent out to a group of people to investigate the conditions in the field. Any help on how to do the rest of that is much appreciated as well.
Thanks!

Nicholas A. McNamara, GISP
GIS Coordinator
South Norwalk Electric and Water
Phone: (203) 866-4446 ext. 2035

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html