Well, I just can’t seem to figure this one out.  I’m trying to create a query layer for polylines for floorplans of a building.  I also have already built a query layer for the polygon spaces.  The spaces came through fine and ArcGIS recognized that the coordinate system of the polygon dataset as NH State Plane.  The polylines dataset has NH State Plane defined as the coordinate system, but this does not come through when I try to create the layer.  I can see the coordinate system defined in ArcCatalog.  I can’t figure out why it’s not being recognized.  I know I can define it at the time of creating the query layer but this is going to be a real pain when I need to change the query for each floor.  Anyone come across this before?

Sam

Samuel Lingeman ‘00, GISP

CAD/DMS/GIS Administrator

Campus Dig Safe Coordinator