Since 1899, Weston & Sampson has been providing municipalities, public agencies, and private sector clients with cost-effective and innovative solutions for their infrastructure, utility, and environmental engineering, construction and O&M challenges throughout the eastern United States.

In this position the candidate will be engaged in field work locating water/sewer/storm water assets with GPS units,  Subsequent installations into standard GIS data structures and the production of GIS deliverables, report figures and map sets.  Seasonal status to be possibly extended or converted to full time permanent status as work and schedule allows.

Responsibilities include tracking progress through a community to assure that all known structures have been accounted for.  Also performing investigations where it is likely other assets previously unidentified may currently exist.  Candidate will be expected to travel to job sites on their own and coordinate with local client representatives as needed and report back to team leader daily progress.

The ideal candidate will have graduated or will soon be graduating from an accredited program of GIS or similar discipline.  Will have experience using GPS equipment with real time kinematic solutions, and producing maps for reports.  Will be available to work overtime as necessary to meet deadlines.  And have excellent attention to detail.

At Weston & Sampson, we treat our staff with the highest degree of professional respect and encourage them to grow and achieve.  We provide a comfortable working environment along with state-of-the-art tools and equipment.  Our mid-size helps to foster a friendly corporate culture where individuals are recognized for their contributions.

We offer competitive salaries and for full time employees, a generous benefits package: including health, dental and vision; paid holidays and vacation; 401K plan with employer match.  Also each year, when profitable, Weston & Sampson makes contributions to the ESOP to continue to expand our tradition of employee ownership.  The ESOP allows us to continue as a generational company, maintaining control of our own destiny.  We all have a stake in our continued success!

If interested in applying, please send your resume to [log in to unmask].