Hello,

We just wanted to let everyone know about Tufts Annual GIS Poster Expo next week.  It will be our largest yet with over 200 student entries. It’s a really fun time with local professionals, students, faculty, and map geeks coming together. Food and refreshments will be provided.  I’ve included the announcement below.

~Patrick

Patrick Florance

Associate Director, Geospatial Technology Services, TTS

Lecturer, Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy

Director, Open Geoportal Project

Tufts University

2017 Gis Poster Expo

Hosted by Geospatial Technologies
Tufts Technology Services

Please join us for a campus-wide exposition of the GIS work being done across Tufts University. Students and researchers will present their work at Tufts Eleventh Annual GIS Poster Exposition. Snacks and refreshments will be provided.

Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Alumnae Lounge and Balch Lobby
Aidekman Arts Center
40 Talbot Ave., Medford, Ma, 02155

For more information or to view past years poster galleries, please visit:
http://gis.tufts.edu
GIS Expo Explorer