Hello All,

Attached you will find the prizelist for the State 4-H Horse Show.  I know not all of you have horses, but I wanted to bring to your attention that we are also having a model horse show as well.  Some of the groups who enjoy crafting and display work might enjoy participating in the Model Horse Show.  There is also a poster contest that anyone can participate in.

We could always use volunteers at the horse show so if your club would like some community service work - we'd be happy to have your help.  We have jobs that range from handing our ribbons, to working the gate, to watching over the prize room - to running our lunchtime cake walk.  We would also love if you might consider baking for the cake walk and donating your baked goods.  If you are coming to help out that day - please have closed toed shoes, as safety is important!

Thanks - I hope you will consider participating in any of the ways you can.

Emily