Hi Ahmad,

Since Aqua-Sim 1.0 is only using a single channel model, I don't believe
there is anyway to hard code a unique range per node on the channel
(assigning distCST_ to a direct value). While you may be able to use the
TxPower on each node's phy layer to uniquely handle transmission range
(since dependent on the sink's receiving threshold a given packet may be
non-decodable and therefore dropped by the sink).

-Robert