I’m looking into purchasing a new plotter, and was hoping to get some suggestions on a plotter that can deliver the most bang for its buck. Does anyone have suggestions on a solid 36-inch plotter?

Currently, I’m looking at the HP DesignJet T1539 and the HP DesignJet T2530 MFP, but would love to get feedback on any positive / negative experiences with these two models, or any other suggestions on different plotters I should take a look at. We don’t need anything too fancy, just something that has good print quality, and gets the job done when it’s needed.

Comments and thoughts much appreciated!

Erica

Erica Tefft

Watershed GIS Coordinator