In terms of print quality and ease of use, the Z5400 has been excellent and has required very little in the way of maintenance in two years of moderately heavy use. It's one major flaw is the catch bin, which is a flimsy folding fabric construction woefully unsuited to the job. Running a job of more than four 36x36+ sheets unattended risks finding a mass of crumpled paper. I finally took the whole thing off and improvised a set up with a foam board, over-turned wastebasket, and chair. It's as though HP's design team completely forgot about this element.
Bill Hancock
MEDIF&W