Pennichuck Water Works in Merrimack, NH is seeking an experienced GIS Administrator to monitor, optimize and administer their enterprise GIS.

Pennichuck Corporation is a private water utility engaged in the collection, storage, treatment, distribution and sale of potable water in southern and central New Hampshire. We operate both as a regulated water utility operation and a non-regulated water management service. Our Corporate headquarters is located in Merrimack, New Hampshire.

Please check out their website for more details!

https://pennichuck.com/about-us/career-opportunities/