Folks,

We have multiple positions for on-site positions on-site in Cambridge, MA.  As an employee with Innovate!, Inc. I can attest that it's a great company to work for and rewarding was we're working through innovative (pun intended) projects.

If you or know of someone that would be a good fit, please encourage them to apply.

Geospatial Web Developer
https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard/PublicJobPosting?id=a1K1600000EJnpPEAT
IT Engineer – Mid-level Software Systems
https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard/PublicJobPosting?id=a1K1600000EK7l8EAD
IT Mid-Level Analyst – Air Traffic Management
https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard/PublicJobPosting?id=a1K1600000EK81nEAD
.Net Software Developer
https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard/PublicJobPosting?id=a1K1600000EK83PEAT
IT Senior Engineer – Software Systems Architect
https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard/PublicJobPosting?id=a1K1600000EK7muEAD
Business Analyst
https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard/PublicJobPosting?id=a1K1600000EK86EEAT

Cheers, Michael

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."   Mark Twain

Michael Blair, GIS Developer
Innovate!, Inc. | Phone:  603.852.8139  |  Fax:  866.808.0109  |
[log in to unmask] | www.innovateteam.com

Innovate!, Inc. is a Virginia-based 8(a), Hispanic- and woman-owned business delivering Geospatial, Information Technology, Security, Business Consulting, Project Management and Executive Coaching solutions to our government and private sector clients.