Good Afternoon-

The LAS tiles from the 2016 flight are now available at CTECO - http://www.cteco.uconn.edu/data/download/flight2016/index.htm.  Thank you to Emily Wilson and friends for getting this all set up for us.

We have experienced some delays in getting the contour data packaged in digestible files but we expect to have them very soon.

Thank you all for your patience and have a great weekend.

-Erik

Erik D. Snowden
IT/GIS Coordinator
Capitol Region Council of Governments
241 Main Street
Hartford, CT   06106
http://www.crcog.org<http://www.crcog.org/>
Main: 860.522.2217  Direct: 860-724-4217  F: 860.724.1274

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html