Good Morning,

I hope that everyone is ready for the fall with fairs, apple picking, corn mazes, and football.  I am happy to report that I am the new chair for the CBA Child Welfare and Juvenile Law Section.  I would like to thank Karen Damboise for her service as last year's chair.

I would invite you to join the section if you are not already a member and attend the meeting.  My goal is to have one active member from every Juvenile Courthouse.  We attempt to accomplish many things including possibly seeking to have permanent guardianship petition be considered a new case.

Our first meeting of the year is Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. at the Connecticut Bar Association Building at 30 Bank Street New Britain, CT 06051.  You can contact the CBA at Member Service Center at (860)223-4400, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or www.ctbar.org<http://www.ctbar.org>

I look forward to this year and hope that you can join.

Thank you,
Chris Oakley
Attorney-at-Law

Oakley Law Offices, LLC
     516 Main St Suite #7, Middletown, CT 06457

Tel #  860-342-2302
Fax #  860-342-2304

http://www.ctlawpractice.com/

Oakley Law Offices, LLC Juris # 427022
Individual Connecticut Juris # 425129
New York Registration # 4308540
Federal Bar # CT26874

**DISCLAIMER**
The information contained in this e-mail and attachments, if any, is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or take any action in reliance of it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to this e-mail inserting into the subject line "INCORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS" and then delete the email.  We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.  Thank you.