Please send in your professional or student scholarship request to me ( [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ) before midnight tonight!

​The NEARC Board of Directors has established a Scholarship Fund to provide a limited number of complimentary registrations for applicants who can demonstrate financial need. Professionals and Students are welcome to apply.  Application Deadline: September 18, 2017; Applicants will be notified by end of September 2017.

  *   Student Application (PDF)<http://www.northeastarc.org/uploads/2/0/9/4/20948254/fallnearc2017_scholarship_application_students.pdf>
  *   Professional Application (PDF)<http://www.northeastarc.org/uploads/2/0/9/4/20948254/fallnearc2017_scholarship_application__professionals.pdf>

Leslie Pelch, GISP, PMP | Outreach Coordinator
Vermont Center for Geographic Information
1 National Life Dr, Davis Bldg, 6th Floor|Montpelier, VT 05620-0501
802-882-3002
vcgi.vermont.gov<http://vcgi.vermont.gov/>
{notsecure}
Connect with us via Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/vermont.center.for.geographic.information?ref=hl>, Twitter (@VCGI), Linked In<https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-vermont-center-for-geographic-information-inc.>, and our Wordpress Blog<http://vcgiblog.wordpress.com/>